South China Morning Post and The Hong Kong Golf Club Open Day (CLOSED)
An invitation to South China Morning Post subscribers to book a round of golf in the Open Day.
Register today for your opportunity to enjoy a free round of golf on the 18-hole course at the Hong Kong Golf Club. Players must have a current handicap up to 24 for men and up to 36 for ladies.
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. For Hong Kong ID card holders ONLY that are aged 16 or over.
2. All players are required to meet handicap scoring. Player must have a current handicap up to 24 for men and up to 36 for ladies. Try to avoid slow play and pick up the ball when no points can be achieved and proceed to the next hole.
3. Everyone should ensure they are on the tee at least 5 minutes before their allocated time.
4. Dress Code: On the course and in the Clubhouse, players shall wear golf attire. No denim wear, collared shirts must be worn and tucked in to tailored shorts or trousers.
5. Parking: Free parking spaces are available just near old course. Please mention the event name “SCMP Golf Day” at the gate for entry.
6. Use of mobile phones is prohibited in the Clubhouses premises and on the courses.
7.Tee time and courses cannot be changed once allocated
8. 75 selected subscribers will be notified by email on or before C.O.B. Wednesday, 25 June 2014