Win Free Tickets to FURY (CLOSED)
Exclusive to SCMP readers
Opening on Thursday, 23 October
Fury is set at the very end of World War II, in April 1945. As the Allies make their final push in the European Theater, a battle-hardened army sergeant named Wardaddy (Brad Pitt) commands a Sherman tank and her five-man crew on a deadly mission behind enemy lines. Outnumbered and outgunned, and with a rookie soldier Norman (Logan Lerman) thrust into their platoon, Wardaddy and his men including the top gunner Bible (Shia LaBeouf) face overwhelming odds in their heroic attempts to strike at the heart of Nazi Germany.
Cast: Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman, Jon Bernthal, Michael Peña
Director: David Ayer
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid until 20 Oct, 2014.
- The first 50 participants with the correct answer will be notified by email.
- Each winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to "FURY".
- One entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration, multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- South China Morning Post Publishers Ltd. ("SCMPP") reserves the final right of decision on all matters relating to this offer.
- All personal data provided will be treated as strictly confidential. Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you do not wish to receive the information from SCMPP and the partners of SCMPP.