Pontet Canet RP100 Master Class Invitation
Meet with Melanie Tesseron, co-owner of Château Pontet-Canet, and taste 6 vintages including their RP100 points 2009 vintage in this exclusive Master Class! Pontet-Canet has had a meteoric rise over the last two decades with its ever-increasing quality and plaudits. Located in the heart of the Pauillac appellation, Pontet-Canet is a member of the esteemed elite of the Médoc region.
Date: Monday, 17 November 2014
Time: 6:30PM - 7PM Champagne reception at Sotheby's
7PM - 8:30PM Master Class
Speaker: Melanie Tesseron, co-owner of Château Pontet-Canet
Format: a Master Class featuring 6 vintages of 1996, 2000, 2001, 2003, 2006 and 2009
Venue: Sotheby's Hong Kong Gallery, 5/F One Pacific Place, 88 Queensway, Hong Kong
All respondents will receive a HK$100 cash Kerry Wines e-voucher!
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• The promotion period will end on Wednesday, 12 November 2014.
• The 18 best answers will be selected to win the prize, and selected winners will be notified by e-mail from the SCMP on Friday, 14 November 2014.
• Each winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to the Ponet Canet Masterclass.
• Winners will be contacted individually, and must present their HKID and a hard copy of their notification e-mail upon entry to the event.
• Provision of your name and email address is mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address, telephone number and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
• SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• We hereby inform you that we intend to transfer your name, job title, organization name and e-mail address to Kerry Wines, which is for gain, for the direct marketing of its products and/or services. We will not transfer your personal data without your consent. Please indicate your agreement to such transfer before your application to the event.
• SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.