48 Hours Giveaway - Win free tickets to "NIGHTCRAWLER" PREVIEW!
Giving away 50 tickets to NIGHTCRAWLER movie preview to twenty five (25) lucky 48 Hours readers
Nightcrawler is a pulse-pounding thriller set in the nocturnal underbelly of contemporary Los Angeles. Jake Gyllenhaal stars as Lou Bloom, a driven young man desperate for work who discovers the high-speed world of L.A. crime. Finding a group of freelance camera crews who film crashes, fires, murder and other mayhem, Lou muscles into the cut-throat, dangerous realm of nightcrawling – Where each police siren wail equals a possible windfall and victims are converted into dollars. Aided by Rene Russo as Nina, a veteran of the blood-sport that is local TV news, Lou blurs the line between observer and participant to become the star of his own story.
We are now inviting twenty-five (25) lucky 48 Hours readers to Nightcrawler preview screening on Wednesday, January 28, 2015 at Metroplex. Register now!
Date: Wednesday, 28 January 2015
Time: 9:50 PM
Venue: Metroplex E-Max (Hse 2), Kowloon Bay International Trade & Exhibition Centre
Version: English with Chinese subtitles
Intercontinental Film Distributors (HK) Ltd.
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
- This offer is valid until Thursday, 22 January 2015.
- One entry per HKID holder will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Tickets will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Winners will be notified by e-mail from the SCMP on Friday, 23 January 2015.
- Each winner will be entitled to one pair of tickets to the NIGHTCRAWLER movie preview, on Wednesday, 28 January 2015 at 9:50 PM.
- Provision of your name, email address and address is mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your telephone number and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
- SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.