EXCLUSIVE TO SCMP SUBSCRIBERS: Trust Forum Asia 2015 FREE passes
Join the fight against modern-day slavery in Asia
We're inviting two (2) SCMP subscribers to attend the Trust Forum Asia 2015 on 17 June. The lucky winners will receive one conference pass each (worth US$350 – includes lunch and cocktails).
The winners will hear from some of the region’s most influential business and thought leaders – from corporate CEOs and human rights advocates, to media leaders and award-winning lawyers – on how to fight human trafficking and modern-day slavery across Asia.
GET YOUR FREE PASS NOW!
Date: 17 June 2015
Time: 12:00 to 18:30
Venue: Asia Society, Admiralty, Hong Kong
For more details, please visit asiaforum.trustwomenconf.com
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
• The promotion period will end at 23:59 on 11 June 2015
• One entry per SCMP subscriber will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be disqualified
• Passes will be given out to the best answers.
• Selected winners will be notified by e-mail from the SCMP on 12 June 2015
• Each winner will be entitled to a pass to Trust Forum Asia 2015
• Provision of your name (same as on HKID card), phone number and email address is mandatory otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supplying your address and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements
• The SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department at firstname.lastname@example.org
• The SCMP's decision in all matters relating to this promotion is final. The SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice