You’re invited to the Public Policy Forum on “Why Public Policy Matters and How It Works in this Fast-changing World”
Views from Leaders of Different Sectors and Policy Scholars
We’re delighted to invite you to the Public Policy Forum on “Why Public Policy Matters and How It Works in this Fast-changing World”.
We're inviting ten (10) SCMP readers to attend this Public Policy Forum on Tuesday, 15 September 2015, 5pm, at the Social Sciences Chamber, 11/F, The Jockey Club Tower, Centennial Campus, University of Hong Kong.
The attendee will hear from some of the region’s most influential business and thought leaders, including corporate executives and policy scholars.
SCMP readers could win the exclusive opportunity to interview Professor Alan Lai one-on-one, who has a career of nearly 40 years in the civil service and the public service in Hong Kong. His last role in government was with The Ombudsman (2009-2014) where he sat on the Board and served as Treasurer of the International Ombudsman Institute.
GET YOUR FREE PASS NOW!
Date: Tuesday, 15 September 2015
Time: 5pm - 7:30pm
Venue: Social Sciences Chamber, 11/F, The Jockey Club Tower, Centennial Campus, University of Hong Kong
For more details, please visit www.socsc.hku.hk/pppl/ppm
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• The promotion period will end at 23:59 on 10 September 2015
• Passes will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis.
• Selected winner to meet Professor Alan Lai will be notified by the SCMP via email on 11 September 2015
• Each winner will be entitled to a pass for the Public Policy Forum
• Provision of your name (same as on HKID card), phone number and email address is mandatory otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supplying your address and other personal data (if any) is optional. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements
• The SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department at email@example.com
• The SCMP's decision in all matters relating to this promotion is final. The SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.