SCMP READERS’ OFFER - VIP invitations to Fine Art Asia 2015!
We’re giving two lucky readers the chance to win a VIP pass to the Fine Art Asia 2015 Private Preview and Vernissage night on Saturday, 3 October.
The 11th Fine Art Asia event will highlight a superb collection of museum-quality fine art from both East and West, and will provide a showcase for 100 world-renowned galleries displaying more than 6,500 stunning works.
On display will be antiques including ancient Chinese bronzes, rare Himalayan, Greek, Roman and Central Asian pieces, antique arms and armour, Chinese ceramics, lacquer ware, furniture, textiles, snuff bottles and scholars’ objects. There will also be works by the Old Masters, Impressionists and modern art; jewellery, silver and timepieces; contemporary art, Chinese ink painting; and design and decorative art.
Visitors can also take the opportunity to enrich their knowledge and appreciation of art through the academic programme of lectures and seminars held by leading experts and artists from Hong Kong and overseas.
GET YOUR VIP PASSES NOW!
Date: 3 October 2015
Time: 14.00 – 18.00 Private Preview (VIPs only) | 18.00 – 21.00 Vernissage (VIPs and by invitation only)
Date: 4 – 6 October 2015
Time: 11.00 – 19.00 (Open to the public)
Date: 7 October 2015
Time: 11.00 – 18.00 (Open to the public)
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
For more details, please visit www.fineartasia.com
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• The promotion period will end at 23:59 on 20 September 2015
• One entry per SCMP registered reader/ subscriber will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be disqualified
• Passes will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis
• Selected winners will be notified by the SCMP via email on 21 September 2015
• Each winner will be entitled to a VIP pass for Fine Art Asia 2015
• Provision of your name (same as on your HKID), phone number and email address is mandatory otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements
• The SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with the law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such a request by contacting our marketing department at this email address: email@example.com
• The SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. The SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice