Exclusive to SCMP subscribers - Win A PAIR of 3-DAY PASSES to the Hong Kong Sevens
Share your craziest moments of the Sevens. The FIVE (5) whackiest pictures will win favour of our judges.
Are you ready to revel in the adrenaline-pumping action on and off the pitch? The SCMP is giving away 5 pairs of 3-day passes (worth HKD$3,600 each pair) to the Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2016!
Share your craziest moments at the Sevens and you could be one of the 5 lucky winners to attend the most anticipated sporting event of the year. The whackiest pictures will win favour of our judges.
Event name: Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong Sevens 2016
Date: 8-10 April, 2016
Venue: Hong Kong Stadium
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
Win A PAIR of 3-DAY PASSES to the Hong Kong Sevens (“Promotion”)
- By sending us a picture of yourself, or you and your friends from the previous Hong Kong Sevens events (“Picture”) for the Promotion, you will be deemed to have read and understood the terms and conditions set out below and to be bound by them.
- South China Morning Post Publishers limited (“SCMP”) reserves the right not to process your entry of the Promotion if the information provided by you is insufficient.
- Only Hong Kong identity card (“HKID”) holder will be qualified for the registration of the Promotion.
- Each HKID holder is allowed to register for once (Full name on Hong Kong Identity card as validation). Multiple entries will be deemed disqualified.
- Each winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to “Cathay Pacific/HSBC Hong Kong sevens 2016” 3-day passes (“Passes”).
- The winners will be notified by email by on or before 6 April 2016.
- Winners are required to present the confirmation emails, their winning pictures and HKID cards for verification use when collecting their Passes.
- Prize collection will not be entertained after 14:00 on 8 April 2016
- You warrant that all information and supporting documents provided in their entry of the Promotion are true, accurate and complete. Also, you accept SCMP has no responsibility for any error or omission.
- All Pictures, material, information and supporting documents submitted in support of an entry are warranted by you to be your properties and are entered without any encumbrances by third parties.
- You indemnify, and agree to keep indemnified SCMP for any claims arising out of any Picture, material, statements or claims made as part of your entries of the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to withdraw an entry from the judging process at any time if the entry is deemed inappropriate for any reason.
- You agree all decisions made by the judges of the Promotion and SCMP shall be final and cannot be disputed. No judge will enter into conversation or correspondence about decisions that have been made.
- SCMP’s decision in all matters arising to this Promotion is final.
- SCMP reserves the right to use the Picture in any publications, websites, newsletters, reports and other publicity materials. You shall allow SCMP to publish, amend and use such Picture for promotional and reporting purposes regarding the Promotion.
- SCMP reserves the right to amend, supplement or cancel the Promotion at any time without further notice. SCMP will not indemnify you for any losses or expenses that might be incurred by you in any such event, to the extent permissible under law.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights associated with the Promotion including the Promotion’s logo belong to SCMP absolutely and exclusively.