SCMP READERS’ OFFER - VIP invitations to Ink Asia 2016
We’re giving 10 lucky readers the chance to win a VIP pass to the Ink Asia 2016 Private Preview and Vernissage night on 15 December, 2016.
INK ASIA 2016, the second edition of the first-ever art fair dedicated to contemporary ink art, will return to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre from 16 to 18 December 2016. This year, 50 art galleries and organisations from Hong Kong, Mainland China, Taiwan and elsewhere have been selected to participate in INK ASIA 2016. The fair will feature art works in a variety of media including painting, calligraphy, photography, prints, sculpture, video and installations. New special exhibitions and highlights at INK ASIA 2016 will include “Highlights”, “Spotlight”, “Taiwan Pavilion”, “Chinese Contemporary Calligraphy” and “Ink+” . The Ink Society will host an academic programme entitled “Dialogues on Ink” with a series of talks and seminars.
GET YOUR VIP PASSES NOW!
Date: 15 December 2016
Time: 16.00 – 18.00 Private Preview (VIPs only) | 18.00 – 21.00 Vernissage (VIPs and by invitation only)
Date: 16 - 17 December 2016
Time: 11.00 – 20.00 (Open to the public)
Date: 18 December 2016
Time: 11.00 – 18.00 (Open to the public)
Venue: Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre
For more details, please visit www.inkasia.com.hk
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• The promotion period will end at 23:59 on 6 December 2016
• One entry per SCMP registered reader/ subscriber will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be disqualified
• Passes will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis
• Selected winners will be notified by the SCMP via email on 7 December 2016
• Each winner will be entitled to a VIP pass for Ink Asia 2016
• Provision of your name (same as on your HKID), phone number and email address is mandatory otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements
• The SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with the law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such a request by contacting our marketing department at this email address: email@example.com
• The SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. The SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice