Exclusive to SCMP – Get a complimentary copy of the new book “My Monet & Colour me, Monet” created by First Initiative Foundation
We’re giving away 50 complimentary copies of the “My Monet & Colour me, Monet” book autographed by the book illustrator Ms. Jeanie Leung and Chairman of the First Initiative Foundation, Ms. Michelle Ong.
"My Monet" children's book and "Colour Me, Monet" colouring book is a wonderfully enjoyable and bilingual (Chinese & English) 2 volume set created by First Initiative Foundation in support of art appreciation and education.
Magical Oowa illustrations by Hong Kong artist Jeanie Leung, fantastic Monet source materials courtesy of Le French May(HK) and informative text takes readers of all ages on an enjoyable journey through the world of Monet.
Sure to be a favourite of young and old, "My Monet" includes 20 images of Monet's beautiful paintings accompanied by educational and entertaining information about his life and art. Illustrations of cute and charming Hong Kong’s own Oowa as he learns about Monet adds to the fun. The accompanying colouring book allows every art lover to be their own artist!
Available also at leading booksellers in Hong Kong and the Hong Kong Heritage Museum (HK$80 - Softcover; HK$180 - Hardcover)
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• This promotion is open to readers with a valid address only. Each entrant and each valid address is entitled to one entry in this promotion only, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
• By entering this promotion, you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
• Illegible/incomplete/incorrect entries will be disqualified.
• SCMP is prepared to offer the publication in this promotion during the promotion period (subject to change at SCMP's absolute discretion without further notice).
• The winners will be notified by email by on or before 18 May 2016.
• Unless otherwise decided or announced by SCMP, the promotion period runs from now until 17 May, 2016.
• SCMP reserves the right at its sole discretion and without prior notice to change any details, including but not limited to the period and/or any terms and conditions, of this promotion. SCMP's decision in all matters relating or incidental to this promotion is final and conclusive.
• The offers under this promotion are on first-come, first-served basis and available while stock last only. Subject to which, successful entrants will receive the publication during the promotion period.
• Provision of your name and email address is mandatory, otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this event. Supply of your address, telephone number and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements.
• SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such request by contacting our marketing department to email address:firstname.lastname@example.org
• SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice.