Your FREE copy of SCMP’s Private Banking Directory 2016
Published by SCMP on June 28, 2016, Private Banking Director is catered to Hong Kong’s top segment of elite investors, bankers and captains of industry as the city’s most comprehensive and handy reference on Private Banking. Contents including topics for ultrahigh-net-worth demographics including must-read topics on banker movements, new banking products, insider interviews, profiles of major financial institutions, and much more.
Register now to receive your FREE copy.
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• This promotion is open to readers with a valid address only. Each entrant and each valid address is entitled to one entry in this promotion only, and multiple entries will be disqualified.
• By entering this promotion, you are deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and agreed to be bound by them.
• Illegible/incomplete/incorrect entries will be disqualified.
• SCMP is prepared to offer the publication in this promotion during the promotion period (subject to change at SCMP's absolute discretion without further notice).
• Unless otherwise decided or announced by SCMP, the promotion period runs from now up to and including 30 September, 2016.
• SCMP reserves the right at its sole discretion and without prior notice to change any details, including but not limited to the period and/or any terms and conditions, of this promotion. SCMP's decision in all matters relating or incidental to this promotion is final and conclusive.
• The offers under this promotion are on first-come, first-served basis and available while stock last only. Subject to which, successful entrants will receive the publication during the promotion period.
• The publication will be sent to local entrants only. Owing to postal time and other uncontrollable circumstances, SCMP does not warrant that any successful entrants will actually receive any publication at all.
• For any enquiries, please contact 2680 8585.