SCMP invites you to Gold Coast Motor Festival!
We’re giving 20 lucky readers the chance to win a set of 4 tickets to Gold Coast Motor Festival this Saturday & Sunday 1 - 2 October, 2016!
Sino Group is delighted to present the inaugural Gold Coast Motor Festival, which will be held during the National Day Golden Weekend. It has been thoughtfully curated to enable the public to enjoy some of the most coveted dream cars, learn more about the latest in motor trends and innovations while enjoying a weekend with families and friends in the scenic Hong Kong Gold Coast precinct.
The picturesque waterfront precinct will be transformed into various dynamic lifestyle and entertainment zones, each with a different motoring experience. Over 60 exquisite world-class classic and collector cars sourced from private collectors will be on display. The dazzling line-up includes La Ferrari, Porsche 918, Pagani Huayra BC, McLaren F1, Mercedes-Benz 300SL Gullwing, Ferrari Daytona, Nissan R34 Z Tune, providing motoring aficionados with a rare and unmissable opportunity.
There are entertainment and activities for families, like the Tomica Wonderland and “Kid’s Art Zone” to spend an action-packed weekend as well as a delightful selection of culinary offerings.
Date: 1-2 October 2016 (Saturday and Sunday)
1 October 2016: 10am to 9pm
2 October 2016: 10am to 7pm
Ticket Giveaway: 2x HK$100 Adults Standard Tickets + 2x HK$60 Concession Tickets (for holder aged under 12 or over 65)
(**includes complimentary shuttle service and one complimentary drink)
Winners can present the confirmation email at the door entrance on the event day at Gold Coast Motor Festival to redeem for the entry tickets.
For Enquiry: (852) 2452 6566
This promotion has now closed.
Terms and Conditions
• The promotion period will end at 18:00 on 29 September 2016
• One entry per SCMP registered reader/ subscriber will be qualified for the registration; multiple entries will be disqualified
• Passes will be given out on a first-come, first-served basis
• Selected winners will be notified by the SCMP via email on 30 September 2016
• Winners can present the confirmation email at the door entrance on the event day at Gold Coast Motor Festival to redeem for the entry tickets
• Provision of your name (same as on your HKID), phone number and email address is mandatory otherwise we cannot administer your participation in this promotion. Supply of your address and other personal data (if any) is optional/voluntary. Any personal information provided will be used solely for the purpose of administering this promotion unless otherwise agreed by you and subject to compliance with all relevant legal requirements
• The SCMP shall handle all such personal information in accordance with the law. You have the right to access or correct such personal information in our possession at any time. Please make such a request by contacting our marketing department at this email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• The SCMP's decision in all matters arising to this promotion is final. The SCMP will be entitled to terminate or modify the promotion or any of the above terms and conditions without prior notice