Annie Tai

Should policemen patrol in pairs?

Kevin Kung, 15 Ying Wa College

Yes, I think this measure is necessary.

Wednesday, 29 March, 2006, 12:00am

If you fail the HKCEE, should you repeat Form Five?

Kevin Kung, 15, Ying Wa College

Yes. Every year about 35 per cent of Form Five students fail the exam. What should they do after their results are released? My answer is: Have another go.

Failing the HKCEE means that a student cannot get a Grade E or above in five subjects, including Chinese, English and mathematics.

5 Oct 2005 - 12:00am

Should students be allowed to date?

Kevin Kung, 15 Ying Wa College

No, students are too young to date; they don't even know what love is. Many students believe in falling in love at first sight.

28 Sep 2005 - 12:00am

Should the summer holidays be longer?

Kevin Kung, 15

Ying Wah College

Kevin: I think the summer holidays should be extended. There's the saying 'travelling thousands of miles is better than reading thousands of books'. A longer vacation would allow students to take part in more activities, such as exchange trips and voluntary work.

14 Sep 2005 - 12:00am