Six of the diners had sought medical help and at least one person was admitted to hospital for treatment. All are in now in stable condition, the Centre for Health Protection said.Wednesday, 12 June, 2013, 12:24pm
A 17-year-old waitress was given a suspended sentence of three years in prison for drowning her newborn boy in a Haidian district toilet, the Beijing Morning Post reports.20 Dec 2012 - 4:12am
Chinese strawberries 'didn't infect Germans'12 Oct 2012 - 4:39am
What are the following?
1 a long-haul flight
a. an exhausting journey that lasts for hours
b. a flight that stops through many countries
2 a long memory
a. therapy to improve your memory
b. the ability to remember events that happened a while ago
3 long-johns17 Mar 2010 - 12:00am
About 700 migrant workers at a Hong Kong-invested factory in Shenzhen were admitted to hospital yesterday with food poisoning, which health authorities blamed on kidney beans in the workers' lunch.
They were all in stable condition late yesterday.10 Jan 2008 - 12:00am
Restaurant shut after five fall ill with food poisoning28 Aug 2007 - 12:00am
A security supervisor at Disney who demanded two hygiene officers investigating a food poisoning report remove their badges has left his job, according to a source.
The supervisor was asked to resign or face dismissal for the incident, the source said.21 Sep 2005 - 12:00am
Two students have died from food poisoning at Xinping Village Primary School in Lushi county, Henan province, and 156 other pupils required medical treatment.
The children began suffering from stomach ache, vomiting, convulsions and shortness of breath soon after finishing lunch on Wednesday, according to China News Service.6 Mar 2004 - 12:00am
At least 348 people, including scores of children, have been admitted to hospital with food poisoning in four separate incidents.
In one case, more than 100 children were taken to the Yinchuan People's Hospital in Ningxia province after experiencing fever, diarrhoea and vomiting, a doctor from the hospital said yesterday.1 Jul 2003 - 12:00am
TWO mentally handicapped patients were sent to hospital yesterday from a sheltered workshop at Hin Keng Estate, Tuen Mun, with suspecting food poisoning. They were in a fair condition at Princess Margaret Hospital last night.12 Oct 1995 - 12:00am