An electrical malfunction at a branch of Wing Lung Bank meant that the entrance was left open for nearly 15 minutes on Wednesday night with $1 million cash inside.Friday, 29 July, 2005, 12:00am
An electrical malfunction at a branch of Wing Lung Bank meant that the entrance was left open for nearly 15 minutes on Wednesday night with $1 million cash inside.
The roller shutter of the bank in San Po Kong was believed to have opened automatically at 9.56pm, according to police.29 Jul 2005 - 12:00am
Burglars broke into a house in Stanley Village Road, ransacked the premises and stole a safe containing cash and valuables amounting to $150,000. The occupant told police he left his house at 2pm and returned at 8.30pm when he found it was burgled.2 Oct 2001 - 12:00am
Electrical fans of the brand believed to have caused the fire were removed from shelves yesterday.
Chain store Watson's withdrew Pierre Cardin fans with the model number AT-28T pending test results from the Electrical and Mechanical Services Department.
The fan involved in the fire was an HST-1, which is no longer sold in Hong Kong.9 Jun 1998 - 12:00am
A safe holding $200,000 in cash and valuables was stolen from the home of a prominent horse owner in Sai Kung. The 45-year-old man, surnamed Law, received a call from his maid who said somebody sneaked into the house through the roof.21 Feb 1998 - 12:00am
Valuables worth about $15 million were stolen from a flat in Bowen Road yesterday.
Police said the thieves tampered with the alarm system to the fourth-floor home of German businessman Nils Thomsen at about 12.30 am before breaking in through a patio window.
Two safes containing gold watches and jewellery were prised open and several large antiques were taken.3 Nov 1997 - 12:00am