In Addis Ababa, the 21st century arrived in 2007, according to the Ethiopian calendar, but you wouldn't know it. This is not at all a bad thing, though. Instead of traffic jams, you get the open road. Instead of vehicular roar, you get birdsong.Sunday, 1 July, 2012, 12:00am
Sweetness in the Belly
by Camilla Gibb
Penguin, HK$11210 Jun 2007 - 12:00am
1. What would you lock up in a tantalus?
2. Who is the patron saint of mountaineers?
3. What colour is an amethyst?
4. Vojislav Kostunica is the new president of which country?
5. Which emperor was known as the conquering lion of the tribe of Judah?
6. How many lines does a limerick have?12 Nov 2000 - 12:00am
Why is mozzarella cheese so stringy and is it really made from buffalo milk? The stringy cheese found on all good pizzas is called mozzarella and was first made near Naples in southern Italy from the milk of Mediterranean water buffalo.4 Jan 2000 - 12:00am