Jurisdictions of the jaw

If you feel pain in your jaw, what kind of specialist should you see? Most people would turn to either an ear, nose and throat (ENT) specialist or a head and neck surgeon. But the person you should really be seeing is an oral and maxillofacial specialist.

You may also like