Missing Chinese billionaire Xiao Jianhua: the story so far
The mystery of the whereabouts of high-profile mainland billionaire Xiao Jianhua deepened after sources said he was last seen at a luxury Hong Kong hotel in January last week.
Hong Kong police also said they were investigating the tycoon’s disappearance.
- The Hong Kong luxury hotel turned tycoon hideout away from prying mainland Chinese eyes
- Chinese billionaire Xiao Jianhua’s all-female bodyguards ‘quite unusual’, say security experts
- Missing Chinese billionaire Xiao Jianhua ‘last seen at Hong Kong’s Four Seasons Hotel’ before entering mainland
- Mainland tycoon has history of doing deals with big wheels
- What next for Chinese tycoon, as he assists with probe?