Big wins for pro-democracy camp in 2016 Legco election
Hong Kong's pro-democracy camp looks set to make huge gains in the 2016 Legislative Council Election. Winners include Eddie Chu Hoi-dick, who picked up more than 70,000 votes in New Territories West. SCMP.tv interviewed some of the winning candidates to talk about their future plans in the new Legco.
- He’s the king of votes, but Eddie Chu warns of ‘storm of political violence’ after landslide Legco election win
- Veteran lawmakers cast aside as Legco’s new generation appeals for greater say in Hong Kong’s political future
- Profiles in victory and defeat: a look at a few notable Legco winners and losers
- New Legco likely to mean more fractures – and an even less friendly approach to Hong Kong and mainland governments
- Sorry about the wait: Hong Kong official apologises for long queue at Taikoo polling station