Man of the moment Riccardo Tisci's dark, sensual designs for Givenchy come straight from the heart, writes Jing Zhang.
Ex-parallel trader gives his point of view
Mr. Ng (alias), Sheung Shui resident, retired and in his 60s, used to be a tour bus driver traveling frequently between HK and mainland. Once a part-time cross-border parallel trader, Ng tells us how the trade operates, who these traders are, and how it affects the border town.
Microsoft is the last of the three big video game console...
Ford will shut its two Australian auto plants in October 2016...
Ai Weiwei, China's most renowned dissident artist, has...
With so many groups seeking funds, it can be tough figuring...
Island holidays are usually about relaxing, departing from...
It may be a luxury leather goods company steeped in...
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST RECENT
- Recent Events
- Ernst & Young - Entrepreneur Of The Year - Liu Jiang - Sponsored Vdieo
- Business of Design Week 2012
- Hung Chung Yam, Networking with the Best
- Claudia Mo, Networking with the Best
- Networking with the Best: Professor Frederick Ma Si-Hang
- Going mobile with Douglas Young
- Going mobile with Tony Tsoi
- Global Finance
- MOVIE TRAILERS
- World Singapore supervisor caught on video slapping intern to 'nurture him' May 21, 2013|0:16
- Unravelling the mystery behind a WW2 plane crash May 13, 2013|6:45
- Environment US : One reported dead as tornadoes hit US states May 21, 2013|1:40
- Hong Kong BYD introduces pure electric 'eTaxi' vehicle May 15, 2013|2:19
- Hong Kong Fast and Furious on the streets of Hong Kong May 9, 2013|3:45
- Health Life with Deanna my guide dog Jan 30, 2013|2:17
- Hong Kong Hung Kuen master demonstrates his craft May 15, 2013|2:12
- Hong Kong Hong Kong greets giant Rubber Duck May 2, 2013|2:48
- Hong Kong Heartbeat: Traditional tofu-making May 9, 2013|2:50
- Hong Kong Hong Kong transsexual wins fight to marry boyfriend May 14, 2013|1:06