Man of the moment Riccardo Tisci's dark, sensual designs for Givenchy come straight from the heart, writes Jing Zhang.
Rehearsal for Verdi's "La Traviata" in Hong Kong
Verdi's "La Traviata" will be staged from October 11-14 at the Grand Theatre, Hong Kong Cultural Centre. Swiss director Dieter Kaegi and and costume designer William Orlandi explain the challenges of working in Hong Kong and the attraction of China.
British fashion designer Stella McCartney is in Hong Kong as...
In an evolutionary twist, some German cockroaches have...
As oxymorons go, Allan Chan Chee-kooi has created a fitting...
Four-year-old Rico Bishop has already sampled sheep brains...
It's no accident that Bentley chose Beijing for the...
Day three since returning home from the hospital where I...
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST RECENT
- Recent Events
- Ernst & Young - Entrepreneur Of The Year - Liu Jiang - Sponsored Vdieo
- Business of Design Week 2012
- Hung Chung Yam, Networking with the Best
- Claudia Mo, Networking with the Best
- Networking with the Best: Professor Frederick Ma Si-Hang
- Going mobile with Douglas Young
- Going mobile with Tony Tsoi
- Global Finance
- MOVIE TRAILERS
- World Singapore supervisor caught on video slapping intern to 'nurture him' May 21, 2013|0:16
- Celebrity Ai Wei Wei releases music video May 22, 2013|5:11
- Hong Kong BYD introduces pure electric 'eTaxi' vehicle May 15, 2013|2:19
- Unravelling the mystery behind a WW2 plane crash May 13, 2013|6:45
- Hong Kong Hung Kuen master demonstrates his craft May 15, 2013|2:12
- Environment US : One reported dead as tornadoes hit US states May 21, 2013|1:40
- Hong Kong Hong Kong greets giant Rubber Duck May 2, 2013|2:48
- Hong Kong Fast and Furious on the streets of Hong Kong May 9, 2013|3:45
- The 48 Hours photo shoot: Behind-the-scenes Apr 16, 2013|2:42
- Hong Kong Cathay flight attendants demonstrate at airport Dec 3, 2012|2:23