Man of the moment Riccardo Tisci's dark, sensual designs for Givenchy come straight from the heart, writes Jing Zhang.
Hong Kong's status as the next art powerhouse
China Guardian, the mainland's oldest auction house, organised its first sales in Hong Kong in October. The city is seen by the auctioneer's president as "the first step of an international expansion plan." Hong Kong provides better access to international customers and a stable regulatory frame work, both things that the mainland still falls short of. Executives from Sotheby's, Christie's, China Guardian and from art broker Art Futures Group tells how they see Hong Kong's place in the global art market.
Microsoft is the last of the three big video game console...
Ford will shut its two Australian auto plants in October 2016...
Ai Weiwei, China's most renowned dissident artist, has...
With so many groups seeking funds, it can be tough figuring...
Island holidays are usually about relaxing, departing from...
It may be a luxury leather goods company steeped in...
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST RECENT
- Recent Events
- Ernst & Young - Entrepreneur Of The Year - Liu Jiang - Sponsored Vdieo
- Business of Design Week 2012
- Hung Chung Yam, Networking with the Best
- Claudia Mo, Networking with the Best
- Networking with the Best: Professor Frederick Ma Si-Hang
- Going mobile with Douglas Young
- Going mobile with Tony Tsoi
- Global Finance
- MOVIE TRAILERS
- Unravelling the mystery behind a WW2 plane crash May 13, 2013|6:45
- Hong Kong BYD introduces pure electric 'eTaxi' vehicle May 15, 2013|2:19
- Hong Kong Hung Kuen master demonstrates his craft May 15, 2013|2:12
- Eco-friendlier plastic bottle debuts May 13, 2013|1:28
- Hong Kong Heartbeat: Traditional tofu-making May 9, 2013|2:50
- Hong Kong Fast and Furious on the streets of Hong Kong May 9, 2013|3:45
- Hong Kong HK's looming garbage crisis May 6, 2013|2:18
- Hong Kong Hong Kong greets giant Rubber Duck May 2, 2013|2:48
- Health Hong Kong prescribes new dose of old Chinese medicine May 2, 2013|2:07
- Celebrity James Martin: Best car to have in Hong Kong is a Mini. (And NOT, the new BMW ones) Apr 26, 2013|3:33
- Hong Kong A village under siege Apr 24, 2013|3:15
- Hong Kong Should Hong Kong donate to the Sichuan earthquake victims? Apr 24, 2013|1:48
- Arts Lee Kit: My obsession with objects Apr 18, 2013|2:32
- World CERN scientist shows The Post the lighter side of Higgs boson Apr 22, 2013|2:23
- Hong Kong A recipe for helping others Apr 15, 2013|3:46
- Hong Kong Dockworkers take strike to Li Ka-shing Apr 17, 2013|1:15
- The 48 Hours photo shoot: Behind-the-scenes Apr 16, 2013|2:42
- Hong Kong How to deal with Hong Kong's smog Apr 15, 2013|2:11