Man of the moment Riccardo Tisci's dark, sensual designs for Givenchy come straight from the heart, writes Jing Zhang.
Locals fear loss of Lung Mei beach
At the eastern tip of the Tai Po district, near the Plover Cove reservoir, lies a picturesque spot that is popular with holidaymakers. Like many other undeveloped parts of Hong Kong, however, Tai Mei Tuk's natural beauty and serenity has proved to be its curse. The name in Chinese means "the very end", and that is exactly what some villagers fear may be ahead for their tranquil environment as the government presses ahead with plans for an artificial beach along the ecologically rich shoreline at nearby Lung Mei, and as new tourism projects take shape. Video by Hedy Bok
Wong Chin Foo did not manage to hold on to his celebrity...
If there is a Brooklyn in Beijing, it is the Gulou district....
Under the Temple of the Feathered Serpent in Mexico lay a...
Italian carmaker Fiat said moving the group’s legal...
Thanks to the Met Ball and the opening of the Metropolitan...
"If you drink cognac there is no reason why you shouldn't...
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST RECENT
- Recent Events
- Ernst & Young - Entrepreneur Of The Year - Liu Jiang - Sponsored Vdieo
- Business of Design Week 2012
- Hung Chung Yam, Networking with the Best
- Claudia Mo, Networking with the Best
- Networking with the Best: Professor Frederick Ma Si-Hang
- Going mobile with Douglas Young
- Going mobile with Tony Tsoi
- Global Finance
- MOVIE TRAILERS
- Unravelling the mystery behind a WW2 plane crash May 13, 2013|6:45
- Hong Kong Hung Kuen master demonstrates his craft May 15, 2013|2:12
- Eco-friendlier plastic bottle debuts May 13, 2013|1:28
- Hong Kong Heartbeat: Traditional tofu-making May 9, 2013|2:50
- Hong Kong Fast and Furious on the streets of Hong Kong May 9, 2013|3:45
- Hong Kong HK's looming garbage crisis May 6, 2013|2:18
- Hong Kong Hong Kong greets giant Rubber Duck May 2, 2013|2:48
- Health Hong Kong prescribes new dose of old Chinese medicine May 2, 2013|2:07
- Celebrity James Martin: Best car to have in Hong Kong is a Mini. (And NOT, the new BMW ones) Apr 26, 2013|3:33
- Hong Kong A village under siege Apr 24, 2013|3:15
- Hong Kong Should Hong Kong donate to the Sichuan earthquake victims? Apr 24, 2013|1:48
- Arts Lee Kit: My obsession with objects Apr 18, 2013|2:32
- World CERN scientist shows The Post the lighter side of Higgs boson Apr 22, 2013|2:23
- Hong Kong A recipe for helping others Apr 15, 2013|3:46
- Hong Kong Dockworkers take strike to Li Ka-shing Apr 17, 2013|1:15
- The 48 Hours photo shoot: Behind-the-scenes Apr 16, 2013|2:42
- Hong Kong How to deal with Hong Kong's smog Apr 15, 2013|2:11
- Hong Kong Hong Kong tests China poultry for flu Apr 12, 2013|1:43