Man of the moment Riccardo Tisci's dark, sensual designs for Givenchy come straight from the heart, writes Jing Zhang.
Millions head home for China annual migration
Hundreds of millions of people across China are squeezing into packed train carriages and buses to travel home for the Lunar New Year, in the world's largest annual movement of people. A total of 3.4 billion trips will be made over the holiday period, official media estimates, including hundreds of millions of migrant workers in booming cities who journey to the countryside to spend the season with their families. Travellers must be home by Saturday night to usher in the new year on Sunday.
Ai Weiwei, China's most renowned dissident artist, has...
What: Koh lamp
Why: inspired by water containers, this...
Yahoo has agreed to pay USUS$1.1 billion to buy blogging...
With so many groups seeking funds, it can be tough figuring...
Island holidays are usually about relaxing, departing from...
It may be a luxury leather goods company steeped in...
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST RECENT
- Recent Events
- Ernst & Young - Entrepreneur Of The Year - Liu Jiang - Sponsored Vdieo
- Business of Design Week 2012
- Hung Chung Yam, Networking with the Best
- Claudia Mo, Networking with the Best
- Networking with the Best: Professor Frederick Ma Si-Hang
- Going mobile with Douglas Young
- Going mobile with Tony Tsoi
- Global Finance
- MOVIE TRAILERS
- Celebrity Ai Wei Wei releases music video May 22, 2013|5:11
- Health The Incident Apr 24, 2013|4:19
- Hong Kong A village under siege Apr 24, 2013|3:15
- Hong Kong Should Hong Kong donate to the Sichuan earthquake victims? Apr 24, 2013|1:48
- China China quake takes an only son, and all hope Apr 22, 2013|2:25
- China Car makers seek to cash in on Chinese taste for luxury Apr 22, 2013|2:00
- China A guide to the disputed South China sea islands (videographic) Apr 12, 2013|1:20
- China Chen Guangcheng on how China has reneged on agreement that freed him Apr 10, 2013|1:43
- World Margaret Thatcher on Universal Suffrage in Hong Kong and China Apr 9, 2013|11:22
- China Homeward Bound: the journey home of two migrant workers for Chinese New Year Feb 15, 2013|8:10
- China Millions head home for China annual migration Feb 8, 2013|2:41
- China Chocolate not yet China's cup of tea Feb 6, 2013|1:27
- China Beijing shrouded in smog Jan 30, 2013|1:00
- China Dissident Liao Yiwu launches book in Paris Jan 17, 2013|2:35
- China Beijing pollution major source of concern Jan 15, 2013|1:58
- Environment China "world's biggest coal user" by 2014 Dec 27, 2012|2:05
- China China unveils world's longest high-speed rail line Dec 24, 2012|1:35
- China Japanese author talks about Nanjing massacre Dec 13, 2012|2:37