Man of the moment Riccardo Tisci's dark, sensual designs for Givenchy come straight from the heart, writes Jing Zhang.
Sky-high bamboo scaffolders in Hong Kong
Bamboo scaffolding is an ancient Chinese craft that helped build Hong Kong, yet the work of scaffolders often goes unnoticed. In this week's installment of "Hong Kong Heartbeat", we spoke with Tony Wong Wai-lun, experienced scaffolder and owner of local scaffolding company, to learn more about this traditional trade and some of the challenges it is facing.
The debut of Art Basel Hong Kong debut not only brings upon...
In an evolutionary twist, some German cockroaches have...
As oxymorons go, Allan Chan Chee-kooi has created a fitting...
Four-year-old Rico Bishop has already sampled sheep brains...
It's no accident that Bentley chose Beijing for the...
Day three since returning home from the hospital where I...
- MOST POPULAR
- MOST RECENT
- Recent Events
- Ernst & Young - Entrepreneur Of The Year - Liu Jiang - Sponsored Vdieo
- Business of Design Week 2012
- Hung Chung Yam, Networking with the Best
- Claudia Mo, Networking with the Best
- Networking with the Best: Professor Frederick Ma Si-Hang
- Going mobile with Douglas Young
- Going mobile with Tony Tsoi
- Global Finance
- MOVIE TRAILERS
- Hong Kong Chapman brothers unveil diabolical art in Hong Kong May 24, 2013|1:00
- Arts World's premier art fair comes to Hong Kong May 23, 2013|1:04
- Unravelling the mystery behind a WW2 plane crash May 13, 2013|6:45
- Hong Kong BYD introduces pure electric 'eTaxi' vehicle May 15, 2013|2:19
- Hong Kong Hung Kuen master demonstrates his craft May 15, 2013|2:12
- Eco-friendlier plastic bottle debuts May 13, 2013|1:28
- Hong Kong Heartbeat: Traditional tofu-making May 9, 2013|2:50
- Hong Kong Fast and Furious on the streets of Hong Kong May 9, 2013|3:45
- Hong Kong HK's looming garbage crisis May 6, 2013|2:18
- Hong Kong Hong Kong greets giant Rubber Duck May 2, 2013|2:48
- Health Hong Kong prescribes new dose of old Chinese medicine May 2, 2013|2:07
- Celebrity James Martin: Best car to have in Hong Kong is a Mini. (And NOT, the new BMW ones) Apr 26, 2013|3:33
- Hong Kong A village under siege Apr 24, 2013|3:15
- Hong Kong Should Hong Kong donate to the Sichuan earthquake victims? Apr 24, 2013|1:48
- Arts Lee Kit: My obsession with objects Apr 18, 2013|2:32
- World CERN scientist shows The Post the lighter side of Higgs boson Apr 22, 2013|2:23
- Hong Kong A recipe for helping others Apr 15, 2013|3:46
- Hong Kong Dockworkers take strike to Li Ka-shing Apr 17, 2013|1:15