Seminars continue in Christmas week
SeminarsUniversity of Hong Kong 'Silylcarbocyclisation Reactions Catalysed by Rh and Rh-Co Complexes: Organometallic Chemistry and Applications to Organic Syntheses' by Department of Chemistry. Chemistry Lecture Theatre P1, Chong Yuet Ming Chemistry Building. December 28. 5 pm (English).
* * *Chinese University of Hong Kong 'An Overview of Generalised Rate Monotonic Scheduling' by Dr Lui Sha, Carnegic Mellon University, USA. Organised by the Computer Science Department. Room 506, Ho Sin-hang Engineering Building. December 22. 2 pm to 3 pm.
* * *'Cell Cycle in Pathology' by Dr Paul Choi, organised by Anatomical and Cellular Pathology Department. Seminar Room 1, 2/F Clinical Sciences Building, Prince of Wales Hospital. December 28. 8.30 am.
* * *Hong Kong Polytechnic University 'The Development of Ultrathin Gate Dielectric Films and the characteristics of NO-grown or NO-annealed Ultrathin Gate Dielectric films' by Department of Applied Physics and Materials Research Centre. December 22. 11 am to noon. Room CD 620.
* * *Lecture Chinese University 'A New Paradigm of Theology in a Postmodern Society - a Korean Perspective' by Professor Kim Yung-han, Soong Sil University, Seoul. Organised by Religion Department. Room G01, Hui Yeung Shing Building. December 22. 10.30 am to 12.30 am.
* * *Exhibitions Chinese University 'The Jade Studio: Masterpieces of Ming and Qing Painting and Calligraphy from the Wang Nan-ping Collection' by Art Gallery and the Yale University Art Gallery. Art Gallery West Wing. 10 am to 4.30 pm. Until February 25. (Sundays and Holidays, 12.30 pm to 4.30 pm).
* * * MiscellaneousUniversity of Hong Kong Christmas Day service. The Chapel, University Hall. December 25. 10.15 am. * * *University of Science and Technology Colloquium: 'Statistical Estimation of Fractal Dimension' by Department of Mathematics. Lecture Theatre B (Lifts 25 and 26). Today. 2 pm to 3 pm (English).