FOUR youths who took part in a sex attack on a 13-year-old girl were yesterday sent to a training centre. Judge Wong said they had committed a 'very serious and disgraceful crime'. The judge, sitting in the High Court, said a period of training and after-care supervision would benefit them and would also be in the interests of society. He took into account their ages when sentencing them. Two 15-year-old members of the gang denied rape while another two pleaded guilty to rape and indecent assault, respectively. During the trial the victim told how she had taken a couple of pills given to her by an acquaintance on December 27 last year. She was seen wandering in Mongkok at 2 am. A gang of youths appeared and took her to a flat with five or six others. The victim said she entered a room and lay down on a mattress and tried to sleep because she was exhausted. The girl told the court how the six teenagers stripped her, held her down on the mattress then beat her before she was raped. She said she was then raped by three of the youths.