THE elder brother of prominent film producer Heung Wah-shing appeared yesterday in South Kowloon Court charged with wounding. It is alleged Heung Wah-bor, 49, and other people not in custody, wounded a man on the northbound side of the Cross-Harbour Tunnel in Hong Chong Road, Kowloon, on October 1. Prosecutor George Man asked the court to make an order banning the naming of the victim in the interest of his safety. James Chandler, for Heung, said the businessman denied any involvement in the alleged wounding, although no plea had been entered. He also said he would object to the result of an identification parade, which had taken place in Tsim Sha Tsui police station, being brought before the court. Magistrate Cathie Wong accepted the Crown's application not to name the victim and granted Heung bail of $5,000. The defendant was ordered not to interfere with prosecution witnesses. The case was adjourned to next Thursday for further police inquiries and pending legal advice. Heung Wah-shing, 44, and radio personality Wong Yuk-man were released on police bail yesterday in connection with the attack. They must report back to Kowloon West anti-triad unit on October 25.