Food poisoning struck another eight victims yesterday, the latest in a spate of outbreaks that have seen 64 people taken to hospital in a week. Seven females, aged between eight and 66, and a 23-year-old man fell ill after eating chicken, jellyfish and octopus at a Whampoa Garden restaurant. A 47-year-old woman from the group was kept in Queen Elizabeth Hospital last night while the rest were sent home. In a Kwun Tong factory on Wednesday, 15 workers suffered food poisoning after a roast meal. The day before, 18 fire officers were treated in hospital after eating what they claimed were China-imported vegetables. On June 14, 23 people were taken to hospital after eating roast meats in a Tuen Mun restaurant. A Health Department spokesman said results of food sample tests were not expected for at least three weeks. The department and the Urban and Regional councils said they would launch a campaign on food hygiene on Monday.