Brilliant French rider Gerald Mosse yesterday accused former boss Patrick Biancone of treating jockeys like rubbish and said he had been fired by the Sha Tin trainer 'because he didn't trust me anymore'. Mosse's outburst came in the lead-up to Sunday's Prix de l'Arc de Triomphe - and sent ripples of surprise through European racing circles. Now retained by the Aga Khan and due to ride Darazari in the Arc, Mosse told how things turned sour with Biancone after a two-year spell in the territory. 'He sacked me. You can put that, I don't care. Why did he push me out? He said he didn't trust me anymore. I wasn't surprised - he's done that to some of the best jockeys in the world. He treats jockeys like rubbish.' Mosse's outburst came in an interview with an English sporting newspaper, but it left the urbane Biancone totally unmoved. 'I have already heard about what he has said,' the French trainer said last night. 'So he thinks I treat jockeys like rubbish. Well, they come to me and they know nothing and they want to be top riders. I teach them and I do it my way. 'There is Mosse, Eric Legrix, William Mongil and now Olivier Peslier, who is considered the best French rider in years. 'And, please, let us not forget Simon Yim,' said Biancone, who expressed amusement not annoyance at the outburst from the man who combined well with him for much of his Hong Kong stay. The association ended in a dramatic split and Biancone teamed up with Legrix who has been with him since. The French trainer did not dispute Mosse's version that he had been sacked - or the reasons for it. Mosse, however, acknowledged that Biancone had been the man who moulded him into the talented rider he is today. 'I thank him for that. Biancone is the number one at training apprentices and he helped me to be what I am today. 'When he asked me first to go to Hong Kong I said 'why not?' because he was the best. He used to treat me like a son and then he turned his back on me,' said Mosse, who has made regular return trips to the territory since leaving Biancone. He was stable jockey for Lawrie Fownes for an extended five-month period after parting with Biancone. Meanwhile, Frankie Dettori has confirmed that final arrangements are being made for a one-month riding stint here in December. The reigning British champion, who made history with Saturday's seven-timer at Ascot, said that he was delighted at the prospect and 'very proud that they have asked me to go'. Questioned about a previous refusal by the Jockey Club here to give him a licence, Dettori said: 'They never gave me a reason why they turned me down. They didn't have to. I was only 21 when all this happened and very young. I had rather lost my way at the time. 'But that's all history now and I am very much looking forward to riding out there.' The Italian-born star confirmed he would be riding in the champion jockeys' Super Series in Japan, and hoped to be in Hong Kong at the start of December.