Police yesterday arrested a man wanted in connection with the two bomb blasts at the British Army's headquarters in Northern Ireland earlier this week. They gave no details, but said the man's seizure came less than 24 hours after the Royal Ulster Constabulary issued a Photofit picture of an obviously heavily disguised, bespectacled and bearded figure wearing a heavy anorak. They believe this man drove a getaway car after the two Volvo estate cars used in Monday's attack on the base at Lisburn, south of Belfast, were left in a car park. The blasts at the base in the County Antrim town left 31 people needing medical treatment - some were injured twice after being trapped in both explosions, which were timed to go off a few minutes apart. Eight of the victims, two of whom are critical, were still in hospital yesterday. One is a soldier who suffered 60 per cent burns. Police also disclosed last night that the Provisional IRA, which has admitted responsibility for the attacks, used a 'pass holders only' entrance to attack the base. The terrorists' route through the main gates into the barracks was disclosed after it emerged that they had been planning the bombing at least four months ago. Police said one of the two cars used to transport the huge 227kg devices was bought last June - before the start of multi-party talks on the province's future. It is also believed the terrorists staged at least one dummy run before launching Monday's attack, of which they gave no warning. The man being questioned was detained yesterday in an early morning swoop at his home in staunchly republican West Belfast. He was detained under the Prevention of Terrorism Act, under which police will be able to question him for up to seven days before charging or releasing him.