Hong Kong's Orient Overseas Container Line (OOCL) has been unaffected by the Australian dockers row but fears its services could be disrupted if the dispute escalates. OOCL spokesman Elin Wong said the line's three weekly services to Melbourne were not affected because it was serviced by Swanson dock west, operated by P&O Ports. The two-week dispute has centred on Webb dock, where a new union-busting port operator has set up in business. Last week, three major Australian ports were disrupted as workers stopped for briefings on the dispute. At the same time, Australia's labour tribunal ordered dock workers at the centre of the dispute to return to work. The powerful Maritime Union of Australia, fearing the new operator is out to destroy its country-wide monopoly on dock labour, said it would consider over the weekend whether to obey the order. No work is rostered for the dock until today. Stevedore company Patrick sought the return-to-work order two weeks ago, accusing about 170 of its workers of holding an illegal strike at Webb dock. The dockers set up a picket line outside the dock on January 28 after Patrick decided to lease one of the dock's three berths to the new union-busting firm.