Most government-run election forums will go ahead despite criticism that there have been too many. According to the Home Affairs Department, only two forums in the Island constituency would be cancelled, but none in the other four constituencies in Kowloon and New Territories. Unionist Lee Cheuk-yan, leading The Frontier ticket in New Territories West, said he would only go to one forum although there were four organised for the weekend. 'There are simply too many of them and candidates are exhausted running around to forums,' Mr Lee said. 'We don't have much time left for campaigning and we think the best way is to make direct contact with voters. 'Saturday and Sunday would be the golden opportunity.' Independent candidate Andrew Wong Wang-fat, running in New Territories East, said he would try his best to attend all three forthcoming forums although five had already been held in the constituency. 'It'd be better if they could organise fewer but more large-scale forums where all kinds of questions can be asked. It will be more interesting, too,' Mr Wong said.