TWO girls aged 14 and 16 were kept in holiday bungalows on Cheung Chau for three days by a gang of youths and raped, a High Court jury heard yesterday. Wong Man-fai, 25, has pleaded not guilty to seven counts of raping the girls in February last year. Also on trial before Mr Justice Duffy are five teenagers: Ho Chi-ho, 18, who denies one count of rape; Luk Chung-wai, 16, who denies one count of rape and one of assisting Wong to rape; Lai Sai-kit, 17, who denies aiding and abetting Luk to rape and indecent assault; Chan Tze-yan, 19, who denies one count of rape; and a girl, Chan Ming-ha, 17, who denies aiding and abetting Wong to rape. Opening the Crown case, Mr Stevan Cole said the two victims met a group at a disco on February 9 last year after they found they had no money to get home. They went to the home of one of the group in City One, Sha Tin, where Wong is alleged to have rapedthe 16-year-old. The following week Wong alleged the girls had damaged his car and the flat's door. Counsel said the girls ''stupidly'' agreed to go to Cheung Chau with Luk and Chan Ming-ha to prove their innocence on February 18. They went to a holiday bungalow and Wong and others joined them. Wong raped the 16-year-old and then the 14-year-old, with Chan Ming-ha assisting by guarding the 14-year-old and taking her clothes away, Mr Cole said. Later, Wong raped the younger girl again, counsel said. He said the group moved to another bungalow where others joined them. Counsel said the girls were further abused and the 16-year-old was raped several times and then taken to a third address. Wong raped her again. She was too weak and tired to resist. On February 21 they all returned to Hongkong and Wong warned the girls not to tell the police, he said. But their absence had already been reported. The hearing continues today.