An elderly woman who was chronically ill died after setting herself and her Ngau Tau Kok flat on fire yesterday. Chung Yuen-ming, 86, doused herself in paraffin before starting a fire, police sources said. Firefighters were called to the fifth-floor flat in Block Two, Ngau Tau Kok Lower Estate, shortly after 5am after the blaze started in a toilet. Fire officers broke through the front door and used a jet to put out the fire at about 6am. There was a strong smell of paraffin inside. Chung's burned body was found inside the toilet. Meanwhile, in Tin Shui Wai, a six-storey school building under construction caught fire early yesterday, causing damage to the assembly hall. The fire was put out after more than 1.75 hours and no one was injured. And at about 9.30am, fire broke out at a rooftop unit of a six-storey commercial and residential block in Lockhart Road, Causeway Bay. Firefighters used two water jets to extinguish it in 10 minutes.