The ruling in the controversial case on the desecration of the national and SAR flags will be delivered tomorrow. Secretary for Justice Elsie Leung Oi-sie refused to say whether the Government will seek re-interpretation on the Basic Law provisions if the Government loses. 'We have to wait for the judgment,' she said. Miss Leung said she hoped there would be a Chinese translation of the judgment since the case had aroused so much public interest. However, a judiciary spokeswoman said she was not sure whether a full version of the ruling or just the summary would be made available in Chinese. It would depend on whether there was enough time for translation, she said. Ng Kung-siu, 25, and fellow protester Lee Kin-yun, 19, were bound over for a year when convicted of desecrating the national and SAR flags in January last year. Their convictions were overturned in March by the Court of Appeal. The Government appealed to the Court of Final Appeal, which ended its hearing on October 22. A government spokesman said it did not anticipate strong reaction from activists if the Court of Final Appeal ruled in favour of the Government. A ruling by the court on the right of abode on December 3 triggered violent protests from mainland migrants at government headquarters.