Yugoslav coach Vujadin Boskov submitted his final 22-member squad for this month's European Championship but refused to reveal its content 'until the appropriate time'. After completing a 90-minute workout at Hong Kong Stadium, Boskov said the final list was submitted before today's noon deadline, although he hinted there were no surprises. 'I can't tell you who I picked and no journalist in Yugoslavia has the final list. I just don't want the players to know who has been picked because the time is not appropriate. The players should not know yet,' said the 69-year-old Boskov. Boskov said the Yugoslav squad have always had talent, saying this year's squad for Euro is a mixture of youth and experience. 'We have several fresh faces and a lot of older players who will soon depart from the squad. We have 10 or 11 players who play abroad and that was the biggest problem we had to face; trying to get them together to train,' he said. The Yugoslav boss said he was praying there would be no wind for tomorrow's exhibition match against reigning Hong Kong champions South China. 'Wind is soccer's worst enemy. I don't mind if there's sunshine or if it's hot but please no wind. The wind carries the ball and makes it more difficult for the players,' he said. The wind might also wreak havoc on Sinisa Mihajlovic whose free kicks have become his trademark. The Lazio midfielder is considered one of the world's best free-kick specialists alongside David Beckham and Brazil's Roberto Carlos. But the 31-year-old struggled against a strong breeze yesterday at Hong Kong Stadium, although he still managed to impress a group of local journalists with his pin-point crosses. Boskov said he was looking forward to his team's last warm-up match against South China before taking on Slovenia in the Euro competition on June 13. 'The [Hong Kong Stadium] pitch looks perfect and is in much better condition than our previous matches in Asia. This is our third time in Hong Kong. The Hong Kong Stadium is a wonderful sports complex and the spectators are close to the action. It's great for soccer in general,' he said. Meanwhile, South China will reduce their budget for next season by some 40 per cent owing to last season's poor gate receipts. South China team director Peter Leung Shou-chi said next season's budget will be around $10 million - $4 million less than last year's budget of $14 million. 'Our club gate receipts did not total more than $1 million for the whole season so the club has decided to drastically cut our budget. 'The club is now in the middle of negotiations with our coach [Casemiro Mior] and some of the players,' he said. South China pulled in 10,860 spectators and about $220,000 in gate receipts for the league's Grand Final against Happy Valley two weeks ago - their biggest crowd puller for last season.