Angry and disappointed migrants complained yesterday they had been treated unfairly after a judge dismissed their right-of-abode claims. It was the third batch of applicants in two weeks dismissed - following two similar High Court rulings. Mr Justice Wally Yeung Chun-kuen ruled that 51 applicants in two separate cases had no right to stay in the SAR. He said the migrants could not claim right of abode under two Court of Final Appeal judgments in January last year because the rulings had been rendered invalid by Beijing's reinterpretation of the Basic Law. Mr Justice Yeung said the migrants were also excluded from the Government's promise to allow migrants to stay who were in Hong Kong and had made a claim between July 1, 1997, and January 29, 1999. He said some were not present in the SAR during that period and others had not made a claim. Outside court, an angry Cheng Ngan-sim, 30, vowed to appeal. 'I abided by the law in not coming to the SAR to make application for right of abode. Why should I be penalised?' Ms Cheng asked. 'It seems to me the Government and Immigration Department can do what they want.'