From delicate blossoms to bold Hawaiian prints, fashion gets a dose of flower power for spring. Wear it in a dress, skirt, accessory or one of the myriad shirts available this season. Oh, you pretty things!
1) Silk top ($2,900) from Dries van Noten, The Landmark, Central.
2) Cotton skirt ($990) by Isabel Marant from Seibu, Pacific Place, Admiralty.
3) Top with corsage ($1,550) from Paul Smith, The Lee Gardens, Causeway Bay.
4) Halter-neck top ($900) from EQ:IQ, Central Building, Pedder Street, Central.
5) Silk dress ($1,950) by Paul & Joe from ad:hoc, Russell Street, Causeway Bay.
6) Sleeveless, silk top ($2,690) by Christophe Lemaire from I.T, The Galleria, Central.
7) Bag ($2,690) by Amy Chan from Style Trek, The Landmark, Central.