HONG Kong Sevens organisers have vowed to fight on in their battle for control of the 50 executive suites at the new stadium. Stuart Leckie, chairman of the Hong Kong Rugby Football Union, said the loyal patrons who take out boxes every year at the Sevens deserved better than temporary facilities offered by stadium managers Wembley International. The executive suites, the prime seating areas located in the middle tier of the stadium, represent the main issue dividing Wembley and Sevens organisers. A decision on whether or not to accept Wembley's terms for use of the new facility must be made by Sevens organisers by August 12, the date of their next Sevens committee meeting. Said Leckie: ''As head of the Sevens organising committee, it is my responsibility to protect our patrons, companies and organisations who have supported us over the years. ''We are not going to give up on getting the best seats for them and that means the executive suites.'' Wembley will this year be putting the suites up for sale on either one, two or three year contracts. That means any of the Sevens 100 patrons who do not hire a suite on a long-term basis will be forced to use temporary boxes, probably on the lower tier of the 40,000-seater stadium. Wembley will earn about $15,000 for each temporary box used at the tournament next March 26 and 27. However, Leckie's efforts are unlikely to bear fruit as the Urban Council has already made it clear that the executive suites are strictly for the companies who lease them. These companies are allowed to sub-let the suites for any particular event at the stadium. Last month Wembley provided the organisers with a letter outlining their intentions, which stated that the suites would not be reserved for Sevens patrons. Northern Transvaal and former Springbok hooker Andries Truscott has been banned from all rugby for two years by a New Zealand RFU tribunal. Truscott's ban will be in effect until July 27, 1995. He is considering an appeal.