They want to know why unconfirmed performers featured in Harbour Fest ads Music fans angered by the removal of two South Korean acts from the Harbour Fest's Asian All-Star Night on Halloween want to know why the performers were advertised without their appearance being confirmed. The popular groups Fly to the Sky and S were originally scheduled to appear alongside local acts including Shine, Candy Lo Hau-yam, Gigi Leung Wing-kei and Yumiko. But they were quietly dropped from the schedule last week after tickets had already gone on sale. Several people have filed complaints to the American Chamber of Commerce, organisers of Harbour Fest. Those who bought tickets after S and Fly to the Sky were removed were offered refunds. One complainant, Yu Sze-wai, said she bought tickets specifically to see the two Korean acts, and was shocked to find out they would not perform. 'I was told by someone that Fly to the Sky and S were not coming. I immediately checked the Harbour Fest website and their names had disappeared ... there was no announcement or explanation,' she said. Ms Yu called AmCham yesterday and said she was given no explanation why promotion of the Korean acts commenced without their appearances being confirmed. She was only informed that there was a problem with the contracts. 'What they did was totally irresponsible,' Ms Yu said. 'They just deleted the names from the Harbour Fest website and pretended nothing has happened.' Ms Yu and other complainants also claimed Canto-pop idol Joey Yung Cho-yee had been advertised to appear on the same night. A Harbour Fest spokesman only said the Korean bands would not appear because they had changed their schedule. He denied Yung had ever been advertised to appear on October 31. 'I could only tell you Joey Yung Cho-yee would appear in one of the shows. I think we had not stated which show she would join in our advertisements,' the spokesman said. No such doubts linger about the American star Prince, who is due to open Harbour Fest tonight. The diminutive sex symbol arrived in Hong Kong yesterday, two days later than expected. Prince, who is staying at the Mandarin Oriental, is apparently seeking to keep a low profile before and after the event. It is unclear how many people he will be playing to tonight, with fans yesterday afternoon still able to buy blocks of ten $988 tickets in the 23rd row. A telephone ticketing agent late yesterday offered a 10 per cent discount on purchases of 50 to 100 tickets for tonight's show. Sales for Harbour Fest's biggest act, the Rolling Stones, were 'stagnant', according to one ticketing agent, and it would be easy to buy tickets for 20 seats in the same row. Amcham's chairman James Thompson said half of the Rolling Stones tickets were sold.