Mainland television manufacturers remain adamant they are not dumping sets in the United States as officials from the Department of Commerce began investigations into the claims this week. 'We do not think we are dumping our products in the US. We are not selling our products below cost,' TCL International assistant manager Connie Lau said. The company is the world's largest television manufacturer after merging with French firm Thomson. Ms Lau confirmed a team from the Department of Commerce had been investigating TCL since Monday and was scheduled to leave tomorrow. The American team has visited TCL's office in Hong Kong and a factory in Huizhou, Guangdong province. The Department of Commerce is expected to announce its findings from the investigations between April and July. 'We want to have a verdict that is favourable to us,' Ms Lau said. US manufacturers last month accused their Chinese counterparts of dumping TV sets in the American market. The mainland companies to be investigated include TCL, Xiamen Overseas Chinese Electronic Co (Xoceco), Sichuan Changhong and Konka Group. Xoceco general manager Li Yong confirmed the US team had been investigating the company, checking its operating costs to see whether the numbers tallied with the figures the company gave to parties in the US.