Accused had fled to the mainland following the deadly blaze A man accused of an arson attack on a factory that killed one person and injured 10 last month returned to the scene with police yesterday for a reconstruction of the crime. Handcuffed, hooded and with a chain wrapped around his waist, the suspect was under heavy police guard as he retraced the steps which led to the blaze at the leather factory in Cheung Sha Wan on December 27. The 55-year-old man, surnamed Po, fled to the mainland after the blaze but was detained by Public Security Bureau officers in Dongguan on Saturday and immediately handed over to Hong Kong police at the Huanggang border crossing. Officers from the Kowloon West regional crime unit, which is handling the case, took the suspect to the factory at 5pm yesterday. The suspect had allegedly argued with one of the victims, surnamed Lee, before the blaze. Mr Lee was said to have angered the suspect by sacking him from his job at another factory within the same complex. The 71-year-old owner of the factory, surnamed Chan, died on December 30 from injuries sustained in the blaze. Of the 10 people injured in the attack, four remain in critical condition, while three are in a serious condition. The 11 victims, aged 46 to 71, were having dinner and playing mahjong at the time the factory was set on fire. During yesterday's re-enactment, the suspect was first taken to a bus stop in Lai Kok Estate, Tai Kok Tsui, where he said he boarded a bus to Un Chai Street and later to Wing Lung Street in Cheung Sha Wan. The suspect told the police that he bought a bottle of inflammable liquid and others items from shops in these two streets before travelling to Wang Cheong factory estate on Lai Chi Kok Road. After staying at the factory for 20 minutes, the suspect was taken back to the police station. He is still being detained by the regional crime unit and no charges have been laid against him.