Eight-year-old Lee Wai-ting gleefully examined the spaghetti with Russian beef waiting in her lunch box yesterday. But her expression changed as she glanced at the bottle of light-green medicine near her meal on the desk. 'I will never ever eat sushi again, especially when I am at school,' she said. The Primary Two pupil was one of the 58 children rushed to hospital after the Hang Hau Central Shing Hang Fong Memorial Primary School food poisoning scare on Monday. Wai-ting said she had terrible stomach pain about two hours after lunch and began to throw up. 'The doctor told me I had eaten something unclean with bacteria and he gave me this green medicine. It was a bit scary,' she said. Ng Ka-sin, 9, who was also taken ill, said she was not scared until she was taken to an ambulance. 'I thought it must be something really wrong. I did not know where I would be sent,' she said. Some parents packed homemade lunches for their children at the school yesterday as a precaution. The school's principal, Wong Yiu-wing, said he would no longer consider cold food, such as sushi and salad, when ordering lunch boxes.