Subtle feminine colours are essentials for your make-up bag as autumn approaches. There's a time and place for bold and brash, but classic, gentle hues will stand you in good stead.
1. Guerlain Divinora Fall nail varnish ($130). Pink pearlised particles bring a gleam to nails. From Seibu, Pacific Place, Admiralty.
2. Max Factor Diamond Glamour Eye GR2 eye shadow ($70). This new tool of seduction creates a luminous glow. From Sogo, Causeway Bay.
3. Yves Saint Laurent Blush Variation No. 13 ($280). Two shades in one provide a quick colour touch-up when needed. From Lane Crawford, Pacific Place.
4. Estee Lauder Pure colour B44 nail polish ($115). This sorbet-like shade puts a frosted gloss on nails. From Seibu, Causeway Bay.
5. Dior Kiss Rose Guimauve 168 lip gloss ($140). A shimmering, ultra-shiny lip gloss. From Lane Crawford, Causeway Bay.
6. MAC Electro Sky lipstick ($110). Perfect for when you want to say 'Look at me' or play the temptress. From Sogo, Causeway Bay.
7. Estee Lauder Pure Colour Cool Melon lip gloss ($145). Looks good and smells good enough to eat. From Lane Crawford.
8. Maybelline Roller Colour eye shadow ($35). Rolling your eyes takes on a new meaning with this tool. From Watsons, Sasa, Seibu and Mannings.