A famous car racer pleaded not guilty yesterday to sex charges involving two under-age girls. Lui Man-ho, alias Michael Lui, 44, was released on bail of $15,000 with special permission from the magistrate to allow him to travel overseas on business until the trial begins next month. Lui, who holds a Canadian passport and is listed as a company director, faced one charge of unlawful sexual intercourse with a girl under 16 and another of indecent conduct towards a child under 16 during his first appearance in Kowloon City Court. He is accused of having sex with a 15-year-old girl at Cyber Heart Cafe in Jordan in October last year. Lui is also accused of committing an act of gross indecency towards another girl, who was also under 16 at the time, at the same venue. The charges fall under the Crimes Ordinance. He pleaded not guilty to both charges. Principal Magistrate Ernest Lin Kam-hung originally ruled that Lui must stay in Hong Kong until the trial begins on November 8, but granted Lui's travel request after appeal. 'I sell boats and cars. I need to go to Japan later this week, the United States in November and the United Kingdom in December,' Lui told the court. Mr Lin then imposed $15,000 bail. 'During the period, you may leave Hong Kong,' he said. The judge instructed him to give advance notice of his travels.