AN investigation has been launched into a fire in Tsuen Wan early yesterday morning which sent 78 people scurrying into the streets in their night clothes. The fire broke out in a restaurant on the ground floor of a 24-storey residential block in Lo Tak Court just after 3.30 am and was put out by 4.50 am. The alarm woke up occupants of the building, who left via fire escapes. Ten elderly people staying in a home for the aged just above the restaurant complained of smoke inhalation, and were taken to Princess Margaret Hospital. They remained in hospital overnight in fair condition. A Fire Services Department spokesman said fire officers had launched an inquiry into the blaze to check if the restaurant conformed to safety regulations. Police do not suspect arson.