Two more people have developed ciguatera poisoning after eating fish bought from a Kowloon City wet market on Wednesday, bringing to 37 the number affected. Fourteen have been admitted to hospital. The Centre for Health Protection is investigating whether the fish they ate came from just one tiger grouper. The Food and Environmental Hygiene Department is trying to trace the source of the fish. The Yee Yau seafood stall at the Kowloon City wet market on Nga Tsin Wai Road, thought to be the source of the poisoning, remains open. Test results on samples of fresh leopard coral grouper and frozen green grouper were still pending, a department spokesman said. Meanwhile, a two-year-old girl who attended a Tai Po childcare centre tested positive for enterovirus-71 yesterday. She is the second child from the centre to have caught the virus, which causes hand-foot-mouth disease.