There was a time when you wouldn't be caught dead wearing golf shoes anywhere but on a golf course. They were heavy, cumbersome and metal-studded ... definitely uncool. Now golf is following in the footsteps of its hip cousins basketball and football by bringing some street-smarts into shoe design. Golf shirts are also getting a makeover. So be cool - on and off the golf course this summer.
1. Adidas Athlete ($690). These look and feel like running shoes.
2. Adidas A-cubed ($760). A more traditional golf design that uses new technology to 'minimise the unwanted independent twisting of the heel and forefoot'.
3. Adidas Torsion Euro ($840). Described as a men's lifestyle shoe, you can remove the soft spikes from these leather loafers and wear them straight from the greens to a night on the town.
4. Adidas SSE Three Stripe for ladies ($630). Available in white leather with 'ice blue' or 'bone' stripes.
5. Taylor Made's new lightweight shirts ($670) have a smooth finish like a football shirt with a mandarin-style collar. Available in combinations of white, black and grey.
6. Adidas golf shirts with 15+ UV sun protection ($270). Ideal for those keen to maintain a fair complexion. Available in citric and lemon.
7. Patent leather Boston Bag ($1,000). To carry all your fashionable gear to and from the course. Available in shiny red, black or brown.
Sogo: Causeway Bay
Golf House: Cityplaza, New World Centre, Festival Walk
City Golf: Kowloon