More gastroenteritis cases at hospital Three more cases of gastroenteritis were reported in a Kowloon Hospital ward yesterday. Two women and a man, aged 44 to 67, were being treated under isolation and their conditions were stable, the hospital said. Since April 24, 17 patients and three staff members have suffered similar symptoms. Eight of the patients have tested positive for norovirus, a cause of gastroenteritis. Building closed after residents report odour The building in Ngau Tau Kok where there was a fatal gas explosion last month was closed after residents reported a strong odour at about 10am, police said. Residents were evacuated from the Wai King Building while the smell was investigated. The smell was found to be coming from a manhole but was not caused by a gas leak. Residents were allowed to return in the afternoon. Sports facilities close for improvement work A pitch at Sai Tso Wan Recreation Ground in Kwun Tong has been closed until the end of this month for returfing, the Leisure and Cultural Services Department said. Tai Po Sports Ground will be closed until September 15 for renovation of the running track, and Lung Sum Avenue Sports Centre arena in Northern District will close tomorrow until Thursday. Body found off Sai Kung The body of a man, aged between 30 and 40, was found floating off Sai Kung near Longke at about 9am. Police said the man was wearing a long-sleeved shirt and red gloves. They said there were no suspicious circumstances.